Monday 17 July 2017

Usual to Burnham on Sea 30

After that heroic effort yesterday, a little bit of a gentle trip down to Burnham is the order of the day.  Nice and warm this afternoon, and not much wind. Perfect.  Took a couple of diversions to push the mileage up a little bit and ended up doing just over 30miles. Not bad after the Great Weston Ride and surprisingly, felt pretty good.  Out with the Old Gits in the morning so that was a little taster.  Should be no problems at all.  Called in the Bay View Cafe for a cup of tea, ordered it and then asked the lady to hold fire as I wasn't too sure if I had any money with me.  I hadn't!  Another customer kindly offered to pay for it but I had to refuse.  Wasn't that desperate for a drink.  Some folks are kind.  Meandered home via Uphill nature reserve.  No photos today unfortunately, nothing out of the ordinary or photogenic popped up today


No comments:

Post a Comment